Dear Patients and Friends:
At Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates, the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. In preparation for safely reopening our facilities on Tuesday, May 26th, 2020, in accordance to Local, State, and CDC Guidelines, ALL PATIENTS and STAFF will be required to meet the following criteria immediately prior to entering our office each visit until further notice:
- Must wear face mask to enter building (must have your own personal face mask, as there is a national shortage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at this time. Face mask must be worn at all times in the building.
- Must have temperature checked by our staff and have no symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath)
- Must certify that you have adhered to your state’s Shelter in Place and Travel Guidelines within the last 14 days
- Must sanitize or wash your hands.
- Please leave any personal items in your vehicle.
- We can take credit card information over the phone prior to your appointment if you prefer to ensure a hands-free checkout process.
- Only patients will be allowed in the office for their appointment. If accompanying a patient on their appointment, you will need to wait in your car or return to pick up the patient
Please call (877) 870-2010 to schedule.
We will be opening our office in phases. Initially, we will be limiting the number of patients in our office and waiting room to ensure we are practicing social distancing. We ask that you wait in your car until we call you on your cell phone when your provider is ready to see you. We will have limited schedules during Phase 1 of our reopening.
As assurance of your protection and safety, in accordance with CDC and AAAASF guidelines:
- Providers and staff will wear face mask or shield during appointments and treatments
- We will continue to disinfect all contact surfaces between patients
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our facility
- Common areas will be appropriately spaced
We follow local, state, and national health care expert guidance and recommendations. We are sharing this information in the sake of transparency, so you are aware and can help reduce the spread of infection.
The best ways to reduce the risk of getting this or any viral respiratory infection include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
- Stay at home away from others if you are sick
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands
Our operating hours will be as normal, 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
We look forward to seeing and treating you soon!
Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates