Boston LASIK Surgeon –
Dr. Ernest Kornmehl
Laser Eye Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Dry Eye Treatment, Contact Lenses and General Eye Care
As Boston Magazine's/ Castle Connolly Top Ophthalmologist / LASIK surgeon 10 years in a row, Ernest Kornmehl, MD, is internationally recognized for his expertise in vision correction surgery, including LASIK laser eye surgery, PRK, KAMRA Inlay, LASEK, CK Surgery, Dry Eye, Contact Lenses, Eye Exams, Cataract Surgery and external disease. Dr. Kornmehl only provides all laser or Blade Free LASIK at his Boston LASIK Center.
Raindrop Inlay and KAMRA Inlay treatment for reading vision correction, now available
Our goal is to provide outstanding personalized care to help you make sound decisions about laser eye surgery based on what is best for you. All of your questions will be answered during your meeting with Dr. Kornmehl, a highly qualified LASIK surgeon.
- Selected as a Top Ophthalmologist in
Boston Magazines Top Doctors issue
10 years in a row
- Selected as a Top Laser Surgeon and Laser Center in Boston Magazine's Top Doctors issue.
- Selected as One of the Best Ophthalmologists in the Country (Top 1%) by US News and World Report.
- Selected by his peers nationwide as one of The Best Doctors in America® and to America's Top Doctors ten years in a row.
- Dr Kornmehl’s book is available at Barnes and Noble Bookstores, all libraries nationwide and Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates.
At Kornmehl Laser Eye Associates, Dr. Ernest Kornmehl and his staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality laser eye surgery in Boston. As an experienced eye surgeon, Dr. Kornmehl is focused on providing advanced treatments that promote patient comfort and safety, while yielding the best possible results. His commitment to using leading-edge treatment techniques and technology has allowed Dr. Kornmehl to be recognized as one of the top laser eye surgeons in the nation. With more than two decades of experience in ophthalmology, he provides comprehensive treatment for a variety of refractive errors including dry eye, cataracts, and presbyopia. Dr. Kornmehl understands the value of clear vision, and has the knowledge and surgical skill to make it possible for you. Contact his Boston laser eye surgery practice today to learn how he can help.